2. Sponsor; Administrator: The Sponsor of the “Swiss Premium ‘Tea it Up’” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is Dean Dairy Holdings, LLC, and the Independent Sweepstakes Administrator is Rinck Advertising.
3. Dates of the Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes takes place from 2:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time June 21st, 2017 to 1:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time September 6th, 2017. The Administrator’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by Sponsor within the Sweepstakes Term.
4. Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these official Sweepstakes rules (these “Official Rules”).
5. Eligibility: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. The Sweepstakes is open to residents in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Sweepstakes entry. Each entrant must have a unique, valid address. Each entrant may use only one email address to enter. Entrants who create and/or use multiple email addresses will be ineligible. Entrants may not be employees of Sponsor, or of its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, advertising or promotion agencies, retail partners, or prize donors, nor may they be members of the immediate families of any of the foregoing, or persons living in their households. Entries are limited to individuals only: commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
6. How to Enter: Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes without purchase by completing the sweepstakes entry form available through Sponsor’s designated website. Only on-line entries accepted or permitted.
To enter via Website: Entrants may enter through Sponsor’s promotional website by visiting www.swiss-tea.com (the “Website”) and filling out every required field in the entry form. Once the Entrant has successfully entered the Sweepstakes, they will receive on-screen notification confirming that the entry has been received. All requested information on the entry form at the Website must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win.
7. Use of Entrant’s Information Provided: Entrants are providing information to Sponsor. Sponsor uses third parties to help administer this Sweepstakes. Such third parties will have access to entrant’s personal information to help administer this Sweepstakes. By entering, you accept all Sweepstakes rules. All entries, and all legal rights and interests in them, including the rights of copyright, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, who reserves the right to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer and use any or all of them in all media worldwide, including the Internet, without compensation to you or any third party and will not be acknowledged or returned, or any portion thereof. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to the release of any entry information, including but not limited to your first name, last name, location, and any such information may be posted and publicly available on the Website or used for publicity purposed, where permitted by law.
A. Grand Prize.
One (1) Grand Prize Package (“Grand Prize”): Grand Prize consists of a family “Tea it Up” package for one of three possible prize packages (to be selected by Winner):
Backyard Makeover Package; one (1) New Grill (ERV $800), one (1) 7-piece Outdoor Patio Set (ERV $700), and $500 cash prize. Approximate retail value: $2,000.
Golf Package; two (2) adult golf sets (ERV $500 each), two (2) junior golf sets (ERV$200 each) and vouchers for one (1) couples golf lesson and (2) junior lessons at a local country club, subject to availability (ERV $600). Approximate retail value $2,000.
Baseball Package; four (4) tickets to a Pittsburgh Pirates or Philadelphia Phillies home game (maximum USD $100 per ticket), Gas card (ERV $150), Visa Gift Card (ERV $200), MLBshop.com gift card (ERV $250), lodging for four (4) guests in one (1) guest room for 1 night (maximum USD $500, depending on rate obtained), and spending money totaling $500 dollars. Approximate retail value: $2,000.
Please note: A valid credit card is required for hotel check-in as an incidentals guarantee. Baseball Package must be booked within 30 days of notification. Tickets must be for a home game occurring before 10/3/17. In the event of no tickets being available after winner is notified and accepts prize, winner will be awarded the Grand Prize cash payout of USD $2,000.00. Grand Prize Winner can defer any package for USD $2,000.00 cash prize in lieu of packages within 30 days. The Grand Prize Winner who elects one of the offered packages will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual prize costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any game except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Lost, stolen or damaged game tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor may satisfy its prize delivery obligations through delivery of gift certificates or vouchers for golf and baseball packages. All vouchers and/or gift certificates are subject to any and all restrictions stated thereon. Verifiable total retail value of each package is USD $2,000.00. The Grand Prize may be redeemed for cash. As stated, above, actual retail value may vary based on currency fluctuation and timing of trip. Any difference between that verifiable retail value and the actual costs of the prize will not be awarded. All details related to the Grand Prize not specified herein shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all Federal, state and local taxes and fees assessed as a result of the prize and for all travel costs and charges not included in the Golf and Baseball Packages or exceeding applicable limitations, including, but not limited to, non-covered meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, travel fees, surcharges, and any other travel-related costs. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
9. Awarding of Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly on or about September 7th, 2017 from all eligible entries by authorized personnel of Sponsor. Prize winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Each potential Winner will be contacted via email and/or telephone to the email address or phone number under which the entry was made. Prizes will be fulfilled four (4) to six (6) weeks following the winner’s notification. All prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. In the event that there is an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Each form of notification will advise the individual that he/she is a winner and Sponsor will provide information on how to collect the prize. Each prize winner must respond within seven (7) days, or will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be selected. In the event that a prize winner cannot be contacted, another prize winner may be chosen. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable or any other noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in forfeiture of the prize. Prize winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) and if so, the Affidavit must be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days of notification or another prize winner will be selected. Should the estimated retail value of the prize equal or exceed $600, prize winner shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
10. Prize Restrictions; Use of Name/Voice/Likeness: Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Unless expressly prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor and Administrator to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of any and all prize winners in any media now known or hereafter developed, for purposes of advertising and promotion, including posting on Sponsor’s and Administrator’s website, worldwide and in perpetuity, without further compensation to the participants.
11. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
12. Conditions of Participation: Persons who are found and/or determined to violate any term of these Official Rules, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be immediately disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited and will also result in immediate disqualification. The Sponsor will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final in all respects. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these Official Rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, Administrator, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend these Sweepstakes at any time. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Release: Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or arising or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any and all injuries, loss, harm, damage of any kind to person or property, including death, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy, or defamation. Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, damaged, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or free Code requests, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize winner’s prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Upon the occurrence of any of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or terminate these Sweepstakes without liability or recourse at its sole discretion.
14. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS AND SUBMISSION TO, AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE PRIZES THAT ARE AWARDED UNDER THESE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, THESE PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
16. Taxes: Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided by or to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prizes which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to its conflict of laws rules. Any dispute arising in connection with these Sweepstakes will be adjudicated solely in the courts situated in the state of Texas, county of Dallas.
19. Winners’ List: All prize winner names will be made available by mail upon written request to Administrator at the address below. Please include a stamped, self-addressed return envelope and mail your request by September 12th, 2017. Swiss “Tea it Up” Sweepstakes Administrator: Rinck Advertising, 113 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, Maine, 04240.
This is a Dean Foods Company website. Dean Foods strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, Dean Foods is dedicated to protecting our customers, consumers and online visitors privacy on our website.
Dean Foods collects personal identity information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. We also collect survey information to better target our consumers. This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, participate in a survey, or sign up to join our email list. The information collected is used internally to manage and improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, respond to visitor inquiries and to tell you about other products/services we or our affiliated companies offer. We either destroy or save any information you provide us. We will notify you about material changes in the collection of personal identity information by placing a notice on our site or by sending you an email. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties except for the fulfillment of prizes from promotions. We
may provide any information we collect to our affiliate companies, each of which uses the same privacy policies and who will only use the information in the same way we do. This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Dean Foods is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers, consumers and online visitors. We will seek to obtain written or active email consent from you if we are going to be using the information collected from you in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, our website may automatically recognize the domain name of the website or the advertisement, which you clicked-through to reach our site (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account), but not the email address of visitors to our website.
Release of Information About You
In order to improve our business, we may buy or sell a company, or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we would probably transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue.
In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices. We will also make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
We may release your information when we believe it is necessary and appropriate to comply with applicable laws or to protect: the rights, property or safety of Dean Foods, our employees, customers, website visitors, or others.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other sites. We try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we cannot be responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before disclosing any personal information.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms